The Super Bowl is already one of many largest occasions of the 12 months, and this 12 months Shaquille O’Neal is about to make it much more epic with a brand new Kickoff Present fittingly titled The SHAQ Bowl. The SHAQ Bowl is offered by Mercari, and can broadcast stay from Tampa from Shaq’s custom-built SHAQ Bowl stadium. Quite a lot of friends from throughout the leisure world, together with WWE superstars Drew McIntyre and The Miz, are participating within the occasion and a collection of challenges and The Halftime Present Offered by Pepsi Stronger Collectively will characteristic musical performances by Migos, DJ Diesel, and one other to be introduced particular visitor. Not solely that, however Pepsi can even current Restaurant Battles, which is able to showcase 4 native eating places competing for a $10,000 greenback grant.
The occasion might be hosted by Terrell Owens, Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson, and Sarah Walsh, making for a one among a sort occasion that matches the largest sports activities day of the 12 months completely.
“The Huge Recreation seems fairly totally different than it has in years previous. With no in-person occasions, I made a decision to crew up with Mercari to create The SHAQ Bowl and join followers throughout America on the largest Sunday in sports activities,” stated Shaquille O’Neal. “We’ve bought superstar fueled viral challenges, plus a celebrity musical line-up for our Halftime Present. Be ready for essentially the most thrilling and action-packed kickoff occasion ever!”
Listed below are the groups that might be throwing down on the SHAQ Bowl and the total checklist of challenges followers can watch.
Staff Kansas Metropolis – Diplo, Ezekiel Elliott, Olivia Culpo, Quavo, Steve-O, The Miz
Staff Tampa Bay – Anthony Anderson, Drew McIntyre, Nelly, Offset, Tim Tebow, Winnie Harlow
– #PassTheBall Challenge Presented by Mercari – A sports obstacle course that will include football, basketball, golf, and more
– Celebrity Dodgeball – Prepare for the ultimate game of celebrity dodgeball
– Hot Wing Challenge Presented by Truff – Shaquille O’Neal will find out who can handle the heat in this hot wing battle featuring Truff hot sauce
– Tug-of-War Presented by JCPenney – The biggest battle of strength will be officiated by Shaquille O’Neal
– Dance Challenge Presented by Aéropostale – Shaquille O’Neal will serve as a judge when the teams bring their swagger to the dance floor
– Six-Pack Challenge Presented by Emsculpt Neo – Witness the celebrity teams as they duke it out in a sit-up challenge to determine which team has the most grit and which celebrity has the strongest core
– Sauce Showdown Presented by Skillshare – Bring “all the boys to the yard” with a game day skill test led by famed “Milkshake” R&B singer and chef Kelis
– Surf’s Up Challenge Presented by Nautica – An ocean-inspired challenge to test which team can last the longest on a mechanical surfboard
Shaq will join the fray as well in a challenge against Bryson Tiller called The #EpicStuffs Challenge Presented By Papa Johns, which will have Shaq and Bryson racing in Papa John’s Epic Stuffed Chair.
The SHAQ Bowl will air live from Tampa on Sunday, February 7th, and the three-hour special kicks off at 3:00 PM EST and will be available to watch for free on Facebook and on https://shaqbowl.com/SHAQBowl.com. It should even be simulcasted by LiveXLive on platforms like TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, and extra.