Pause to incorporate April sailings, Alaska departures by means of mid-Could, Mediterranean by means of early June and choose Canada/New England
SEATTLE, Jan. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — As Holland America Line continues to organize and develop its plans to satisfy the Framework for Conditional Crusing Order issued by the U.S. Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention (CDC), the corporate is extending its pause of cruise operations for all departures by means of April 30, 2021. This consists of Alaska, Mexican Riviera, Pacific Coast, Caribbean, Mediterranean and Canada/New England departures.
The road additionally will cancel all Alaska cruises by means of mid-Could, Alaska departures on three ships by means of early June, any Land+Sea Journeys linked with canceled Alaska sailings, Mediterranean cruises by means of early June and Zaandam‘s Canada/New England itineraries by means of August.
Cruises impacted by this pause in operation are:
- All cruise departures by means of April 30, 2021.
- Alaska: Eurodam and Oosterdam by means of the primary week of June (roundtrip from Seattle); Koningsdam by means of mid-Could (roundtrip from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada); Nieuw Amsterdam and Noordam by means of mid-Could (roundtrip Vancouver and between Vancouver and Whittier, Alaska); and Zuiderdam although early June (roundtrip from Vancouver).
- Mediterranean: Volendam cruises by means of early June (between Venice and Civitavecchia [Rome], Italy); Westerdam although early June (roundtrip from Venice or between Venice and Piraeus [Athens], Greece).
- Canada/New England: Zaandam cruises by means of August (between Boston, Massachusetts, and Montreal, Quebec, Canada).
Visitors and their journey brokers are being notified of the cancellations and choices for Future Cruise Credit (FCC) and rebooking.
Holland America Line is carefully following the protocol set forth by the CDC, and is getting ready ships and implementing procedures to satisfy all necessities for approval to sail following the pause.
Visitors Robotically Obtain Bonus Future Cruise Credit score
Cruises impacted robotically can be canceled, and no motion is required when choosing the Future Cruise Credit score. All visitors will obtain an FCC per particular person as follows:
- Paid in Full: Those that have paid in full will obtain 125% FCC of the bottom cruise fare paid to Holland America Line.
- Not Paid in Full: These with bookings not paid in full will obtain an FCC of double the quantity of their deposit. The minimal FCC is $100 and the utmost can be an quantity as much as the bottom cruise fare paid.
The FCC is legitimate for 12 months from the date of challenge and could also be used to e-book sailings departing by means of Dec. 31, 2022. Noncruise fare purchases — equivalent to shore excursions, presents, eating and spa — is not going to be transferred to a brand new reserving and can be refunded to the unique type of cost. Different funds equivalent to air fares paid to Holland America Line could also be transferred to a brand new reserving or will robotically be refunded by way of the tactic of cost used to buy the providers.
Full Refund Choice Additionally Accessible
Visitors preferring a 100% refund of monies paid to Holland America Line can go to the Cancellation Preferences Form to point their choice no later than Feb. 15, 2021.
The above choices are usually not relevant to visitors booked on a constitution crusing. Different reserving and cancellation situations and insurance policies could apply if the cruise was not booked by means of Holland America Line. See the phrases and situations within the Cancellation Preferences Form for all particulars.
Holland America Line beforehand paused world cruise operations and canceled all departures on all ships by means of March 31, 2021.
For extra details about Holland America Line, seek the advice of a journey advisor, name 1-877-SAIL HAL (877-724-5425) or go to hollandamerica.com.
About Holland America Line [a division of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE: CCL and CUK)]
Holland America Line has been exploring the world since 1873 and was the primary cruise line to supply adventures to Alaska and the Yukon greater than 70 years in the past. Its fleet of premium ships visits greater than 470 ports in 98 international locations world wide, providing a great mid-sized ship expertise. A 3rd Pinnacle-class ship, Rotterdam, is beneath development and can be a part of the fleet in July 2021.
The chief in premium cruising, Holland America Line’s ships characteristic progressive initiatives and a various vary of enriching experiences centered on vacation spot exploration and customized journey. The perfect dwell music at sea fills every night at Music Stroll, and eating venues characteristic unique picks from Holland America Line’s esteemed Culinary Council, comprising world-famous cooks.
In gentle of COVID-19, Holland America Line is at present enhancing well being and security protocols and the way they might influence future cruises. Our precise choices could fluctuate from what’s displayed or described in advertising and marketing supplies. Evaluate our present Cruise Updates, Health & Safety Protocols and CDC Travel Advisories.
SOURCE Holland America Line