Extra probabilities to see Glacier Bay and the one Cruise+Denali+Yukon expertise make Holland America Line number-one for adventures in Alaska
SEATTLE, Jan. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — In 2022 Holland America Line is celebrating 75 years of Alaska exploration — longer than another cruise line — and bookings are actually open for its award-winning cruises and Land+Sea Journeys. All through the many years, the premium model has cultivated its data to create completely crafted Alaska adventures that supply vacationers most well-liked entry, unique overland transportation and immersive onboard experiences — which is why Holland America Line can say “We Are Alaska.”
From April by means of October 2022, company can embark on Holland America Line’s cruises to Alaska aboard Eurodam, Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam, Oosterdam and Zuiderdam. For explorers who wish to journey farther into the Nice Land, 16 completely different Land+Sea Journeys mix a three-, four- or seven-day Alaska cruise with an inland exploration of Denali Nationwide Park. Holland America Line is the one cruise line that extends land tour choices as much as the unspoiled reaches of Canada’s Yukon Territory.
“It is unimaginable to suppose that Holland America Line has been taking company to Alaska longer than it has been a state, and since 2022 is our seventy fifth yr, we wish to enable loads of time for company to plan forward,” mentioned Gus Antorcha, Holland America Line’s president. “Alaska is a vacation spot the place when you’ve by no means been, it is in your bucket listing; and when you have been, you are keen to return. There is a purpose we have gained a number of awards naming us number-one in Alaska, and it is as a result of we’re Alaska. Come have a good time our seventy fifth Anniversary with us.”
Voted Quantity-One Cruise Line in Alaska by Many
Holland America Line was named the highest choose for Alaska cruises within the 2020 AFAR Vacationers’ Awards for the third time in 5 years. Along with the AFAR award, Holland America Line was named the highest choose for Alaska within the 2020 Porthole Cruise Journal Editor-in-Chief Awards, 2019 Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Selection Vacation spot Awards and 2019 TravelAge West Wave Awards Editor’s Choose, confirming its place because the number-one cruise line in Alaska by among the world’s most discerning vacationers and cruise specialists. Moreover, Koningsdam was voted the highest mid-sized cruise ship within the 2020 USA Right now 10Best Readers’ Selection Awards.
New and Notable for 2022 Cruises
- Particular onboard celebrations to commemorate the seventy fifth Anniversary.
- Each Alaska cruise features a go to to a number of of Alaska’s iconic glacier locations: Glacier Bay Nationwide Park, Faculty Fjord, Hubbard Glacier and the Twin Sawyer Glaciers of Tracy Arm; the corporate has extra Glacier Bay permits than another main cruise line.
- Seven-day “Glacier Discovery Northbound” and “Glacier Discovery Southbound” itineraries cruise between Whittier, Alaska, and Vancouver, Canada, aboard Nieuw Amsterdam and Noordam. Ports embody Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway, Alaska.
- Seven-day “Alaska Inside Passage” cruises sail roundtrip from Vancouver on Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam and Zuiderdam. Ports embody Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway.
- Seven-day “Alaskan Explorer” cruises sail roundtrip from Seattle aboard Eurodam and Oosterdam, and embody calls at Victoria, British Columbia; and Ketchikan, Juneau and Sitka, Alaska.
- All ships cruising in Alaska function expanded onboard programming: company can interact with an Alaska naturalist, cruises with Glacier Bay tackle a Nationwide Park Ranger and Huna native speaker, and particular shows discover native matters reminiscent of Alaska’s bush pilots and the well-known Iditarod race.
Highlights for 2022 Denali Land+Sea Journeys:
- Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam and Zuiderdam will supply Land+Sea Journeys starting from 9 to 18 days.
- All Denali Land+Sea Journeys embody a seven-day Glacier Discovery cruise that includes Glacier Bay and the Inside Passage, in addition to both Hubbard Glacier or Faculty Fjord and as much as three nights on the McKinley Chalet Resort on the entrance to Denali Nationwide Park.
- Unique to Holland America Line, all 2-night and 3-night Denali itineraries embody the longer Tundra Wilderness Tour into Denali Nationwide Park which gives the perfect wildlife and mountain viewing alternatives.
- Holland America Line owns its motorcoaches, railcars and lodges, so schedules are preferential. Every Land+Sea Journey will get a scenic journey on the luxury-domed McKinley Explorer, together with choose itineraries that supply Direct-to-Denali service, taking company from their ship to their Denali lodge room on the identical day.
Highlights for 2022 Yukon+Denali Land+Sea Journeys:
- Holland America Line is the ONLY cruise line to supply an Alaska cruise mixed with an overland tour to each Denali and the Yukon. These highly-rated Yukon itineraries embody all the highlights of our Denali Land+Sea Journeys and extra.
- Every Yukon+Denali Land+Sea Journey contains both a three- or four-day Inside Passage cruise on Koningsdam or Zuiderdam, or a seven-day Glacier Discovery cruise on Nieuw Amsterdam or Noordam.
- Each Yukon+Denali Land+Sea Journey contains the providers of knowledgeable Journey Host, who makes time on land straightforward, handy and insightful.
- Each Yukon Journey features a journey on the McKinley Explorer railcars, and choose itineraries add on the White Cross & Yukon Route railroad from Skagway.
- Friends on each Yukon Journey may even take pleasure in two nights in Dawson Metropolis, for extra time to relive Gold Rush historical past.
- A tour on the Klondike Spirit paddlewheeler takes company alongside the Yukon River previous beautiful tall pines, historic cities and wildlife; all Yukon+Denali itineraries additionally embody the Tundra Wilderness Tour.
McKinley Chalet Resort and Denali Sq.
Each Land+Sea Journey features a keep on the McKinley Chalet Resort on the entrance to Denali Nationwide Park, a must-see vacation spot for the inside of Alaska. The property is Holland America Line’s magnificent 60-acre lodge on the Nenana River. The resort options eating services and visitor rooms, together with a 99-room addition that includes Denali Suites with balconies and bigger dwelling areas.
Centrally situated between the McKinley Chalet Resort and riverfront visitor rooms, Denali Sq. is a gathering space with eating places, an amphitheater, hearth pits, outside seating, retail outlets providing native items, and an artist-in-residence cabin the place Alaska native and native artists show and talk about their works.
Save Now, Cruise Later: Have it All Sale
For a restricted time, company who ebook 2022 Alaska cruises and Land+Sea Journeys by Feb. 28, 2021, can obtain as much as $2,300 in facilities, together with a free Signature Beverage Bundle, pre-paid gratuities, free Signature Eating Bundle and 50% lowered deposits, plus free WiFi for suites. Alaska cruise pricing begins at $899 per individual, double occupancy, for a seven-day crusing. Land+Sea Journeys begin at $1,199 per individual, double occupancy, for an 11-day itinerary. Taxes, charges and port bills are further.
About Holland America Line [a division of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE: CCL and CUK)]
Holland America Line has been exploring the world since 1873 and was the primary cruise line to supply adventures to Alaska and the Yukon greater than 70 years in the past. Its fleet of premium ships visits greater than 470 ports in 98 international locations around the globe, providing a great mid-sized ship expertise. A 3rd Pinnacle-class ship, Rotterdam, is below building and can be part of the fleet in July 2021.
The chief in premium cruising, Holland America Line’s ships function modern initiatives and a various vary of enriching experiences centered on vacation spot exploration and customized journey. The very best reside music at sea fills every night at Music Stroll, and eating venues function unique picks from Holland America Line’s esteemed Culinary Council, comprising world-famous cooks.
In mild of COVID-19, Holland America Line is at present assessing enhanced well being and security protocols and the way they might influence future cruises. Precise choices could range from what’s displayed. Keep up to date on present Travel Advisories and Health & Safety protocols.
SOURCE Holland America Line