The CasinoBeats Innovation in Slots collection continues on Wednesday 10 February with Slots Fit for the Future, an unique interview with Aspire International, CEO, Tsachi Maimon.
Within the second episode of the webinar collection, CasinoBeats, managing director, Stewart Darkin, discusses with Maimon how suppliers can form the way forward for slots leisure.
The interview covers Aspire International’s natural progress and acquisitions of Pariplay and BtoBet, and its evolution from white label-focused enterprise to platform supplier working with tier one operators.
In addition to analyzing Aspire International’s journey so far, the session appears to be like at its future path, together with how the corporate has positioned itself to make the most of the alternatives in new regulated markets within the US, Latin America, Africa, and Europe.
Maimon additionally reveals that his firm’s speedy technique is to utilise its broad product and repair providing to focus on offers with main operators.
“Proper now we are able to say that with the gaming platform, video games and sport, we’re protecting greater than 90 per cent of the GGR,” he explains.
“Now that now we have the vast majority of the merchandise, we’re specializing in volumes. So our focus is to deliver and migrate huge companies that are actually working on different gaming platforms, and to maneuver them to Aspire. We wish to inject revenues that can come from our competitors.”
To look at the total interview with Maimon, register for Innovation in Slots – Slots Fit for the Future: Wednesday 10 February at 2pm GMT.
The Innovation in Slots collection additionally options:
- 4 February: Recent Twists on Evergreen Titles with Nik Robinson (CEO, Huge Time Gaming) and Enrico Drago (SVP, IGT PlayDigital). Watch on demand here.
- 24 February: Constructing an Setting for Innovation with Pink Tiger’s Director of Enterprise Improvement Carl Ejlertsson. Register here.
- 8 March: The Rise of the Streamers that includes CasinoGrounds
- 22 March: Slots Abuse Masterclass with Ozric Vondervelden and Ed Dickerson of Ada Lovelace
- 4 April: Slots Begin-Up Tradition with Karolina Pelc of Primary Technique
Visit the SBC Events website to be taught extra concerning the CasinoBeats Innovation in Slots collection.